The Night Stalker - Chris Carter

The Night Stalker - Chris Carter

I love Chris Carter and also Robert Hunter (he can be so glad he is just a fictional character haha). This was really just one of those books yo can not put down.
It is gripping and easy to read. The writing style is outstanding,  very easy.
I never thought I would love another author as much as I love Stephen King but then I came across this book and author.
If it is Thriller/Serial Killer you are looling for, look no further. Robert Hunter is such a pleasant character, actually all the characters are and also "real", you could actually see them.
I'm a huge fan of the Robert Hunter series.  In one word is this a Marvelous thriller.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRACTICAL MAGIC - Alice Hoffman

NOS4R2

THE CABIN IN THE WOODS