How To Survive A Horror Movie - Seth Grahame Smith

How to survive a horror movie - Seth Grahame Smith

I absolutely love this book! A reread for sure. This book is so funny and yet insightful. Seth brings all the classic horror/slasher movies in and gives great advice. A must read for all horror/slashers fans out there.
I think the "An apology from Wes Craven" is great.
I mist say I enjoyed the part about possessed dolls (chucky) hilarious. 
This is by far one of my favorite books. I would definitely recommend it to everyone, not just horror/slasher fans.
It is so enjoyable that you can read it in one sitting.  This is a book for any occasion or mopd that you are in.
Do yourself a huge favour and go get this ASAP :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRACTICAL MAGIC - Alice Hoffman

NOS4R2

THE CABIN IN THE WOODS