Twilight Trilogy - Stephanie Meyer

Twilight

I was a fan when I was a teenager and the whole movie/book craze was the biggest thing.  But it was lousy written and just an awful role model for young teenage girls. It shows that one can not live without a boyfriend,  well I am sorry but no matter what or who he is, that is just bullshit.  No girl in her right mind would be so pathetic after a split. Vampires do NOT sparkle!  Read Salem's Lot by Stephen King if you want real vampires.
This whole story is just so sad and not in a bring tears to my eyes,  my heart is breaking but sad as in how in the world is this acceptable for people to think it is okay...
What a sad excuse for a fantasy novel. Had potential but was poorly executed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRACTICAL MAGIC - Alice Hoffman

NOS4R2

THE CABIN IN THE WOODS