NOS4R2 - Joe Hill

NOS4R2- Joe Hill

I should have posted this before Christmas but never could get so far as to do it, sorry. This book was me getting into Christmas spirit,  yes sure it is a dark turn to get into Christmas spirit with NOS4R2 but hey that is me :)

So this is my firt Joe Hill novel I read and... I LOVED IT! The writing style is great, the characters is very "real" and believable, the plot is amazing.
I would say that if you loved Doctor Sleep by Stephen King then you would most certainly love NOS4R2.  The writing style is very similar. 

The way how the book title gives a bit away but not enough,  so don't jump to conclusions. I like the way Hill incorporated some of his dad's work into this novel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRACTICAL MAGIC - Alice Hoffman

NOS4R2

THE CABIN IN THE WOODS