What A Girl Wants - Lindsey Kelk

What a girl wants - Lindsey Kelk

This novel was entertaining, amusing, blissful and a bit sad in the end. Actually heartbreaking but overall one of the best romance novels.
Tess is most definitely one of the best female main characters out there, not only is she fun, funny and a bit crazy. Let's not forget Nick Miller, still the charming, sweet, asshole (what more can a girl want).
There is so much fun drama I  this novel, I actually laughed out loud a few times.
The novel took all the great fun and funny turns. The heartbreak left me sad.
I don't know if I review could do it any justice but I most definitely would refer it to everyone and anyone.
This is a great, fun and funny sequel to a great funny first novel 📷

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PRACTICAL MAGIC - Alice Hoffman

NOS4R2

THE CABIN IN THE WOODS